Welcome to our careers page and thank you for considering a role with Multrees.
Please select from the following tabs to find out more about Multrees and our vacancies.
Infrastructure Support Analyst
Multrees Investor Services (Multrees) was formed in 2011. Our purpose is to enable wealth managers and private investment firms to efficiently manage their assets across a complicated provider and regulatory landscape. Multrees provide independent high quality, customised reporting, investment administration and custody services using proven technology.To learn more click here +
About the team:
It is the responsibility of the team to ensure that Multrees has the right infrastructure to support our business and the services we provide to clients.
Closing Date:Monday 2nd of April 2018
- Maintaining desktop PC and Server hardware.
- Liaising with third party technical support and maintenance providers.
- Providing desktop support to all users on a day to day basis
- Work closely with the IT Infrastructure Manager in on-going projects
- Configuration of Workstations, Laptops, Switches and VPN
- Responsible for providing support for desktop environments and associated applications
- Responsible for troubleshooting Windows 10 and MS Office 2013 & 2016 issues
- Creating, updating and maintaining IT documentation ensuring effective configuration management and change control
Please email your CV and covering letter, outlining your experience and what you would bring to Multrees, your current/most recent salary and your notice period.